Volunteer Drivers Needed! Help someone get out and about.
Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee’s
Volunteer Assisted Transportation program:
- Seeking volunteer drivers to assist seniors and people with disabilities
- Volunteers are needed for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Drivers must be 21 years of age and have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Flexible scheduling is available to all volunteers.
- Provide safe, accessible transportation services in agency-owned vehicles
- Stay with Riders and provide assistance at appointments, grocery shopping and other errands.
- Ensure Riders make it safely to their destinations safely.
- Training provided. (All Training costs covered by the program.)
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Vehicle Orientation (Toyota Prius and Wheelchair Accessible Mini-van)
- Passenger Assistance Training
- AAA Driver Improvement Program
Flexible Scheduling and Program vehicles provided.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: