Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:18+
JustLead/Calling and Career Summer Day Camp (C19)
Because of the challenges brought by Covid-19 and to stay compliant with Knox County regulations we are in need of several new volunteers for our Summer Program.
On top of our normal tutors and small group leaders we will need Volunteers to help check temperatures, clean and sanitize group spaces, and escort students to their designated groups.
Volunteer positions include:
- Greeter – Welcome students, check temperatures and ask entry questions - M, T, W, Th, F 8 – 10 am or 10 –12 pm
- Runner – Take participant to classroom - M, T, W, Th, F 8 – 10 am
- Cleaner – Wipe down shared areas between groups – M, T, W, Th, F any block of time between 10 – 4 pm
- Tutor – Work with kids individually - M, T, W, Th, F any block of time between 10 – 4 pm
- Small Group Facilitator – Lead Discipleship lesson - M, T, W, Th, F any block of time between 10 – 4 pm
If you are interested in volunteering please contact Hunter McNeely at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our volunteer website at www.emeraldyouth.volunteerhub.com.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: