Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Family Crisis Center Volunteer
The Helen Ross McNabb Center is seeking volunteers to assist at its Family Crisis Center.
Volunteers will need to be able to commit to 16+ hours a week. Individuals who could volunteer 8+ hours a week may also be considered. The schedule for the position is flexible, based on the chosen applicants' availability.
Volunteers may be involved in a number of tasks, including:
- Assisting with front desk operations, such as answering non-crisis phone calls, helping residents find transportation options, and being available for general inquiries
- Helping with shelter events and activities, including holiday gatherings
- Support staff during educational and life skills groups
- Organize and inventory donations or supplies
Additionally, if the volunteer is interested, they may also do the following:
- Assist with kitchen operations, including cooking meals, baking treats, etc.
- Lead small craft projects with children and/or their parents
- Assist with cleaning common areas
If you are interested in becoming a Family Crisis Center Volunteer or for more information please click here. Please note on the application that you are interested in the Family Crisis Center Position.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: