Knoxville Challenger | Shuttle Driver 2019
Shuttle drivers will be responsible for driving appointed event large SUV/van to transport sponsors, volunteers and attendees from designated parking lots to the Goodfriend Tennis Center on the University of Tennessee campus. Drivers will also need to be able to drive large SUV/van to pick up lunch and or refuel as needed/requested.
The shuttle position is one of the most vital positions for Knoxville Challenger. Please ensure you are able to attend the assigned shift for its entirety if you sign up to volunteer.
- Transport guests/volunteers to the tennis center from designated parking lots
- Drive to pick up volunteer food, if applicable during shift
- Drive large SUV/van to local gas station to refuel as needed, payment will be provided by event staff
- Outgoing and courteous personality with the ability to interact with guests while shuttling to location
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License and car insurance
- Must be comfortable driving a larger SUV/van on University of Tennessee campus
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
Event staff and/or volunteer from previous shift will drive with the incoming shuttle driver to show the shuttle routes and specific parking lot the driver should check while on their shift.
Dates for a short informative meeting regarding Knoxville Challenger volunteer positions will be announced closer to the event. The meetings will include a brief tour of the facility, distributing volunteer shirts and meeting with the volunteer coordinator.
Event schedules and tasks vary based on event needs. While volunteers may sign up for a specific task, event staff reserve the right to reassign volunteer positions to fill event gaps.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: