Knoxville Challenger | Sponsor Lot Attendant
Sponsor Lot Attendant
Sponsor lot attendants will be responsible for ensuring only event sponsors park in the designated parking area during their scheduled shift. Attendants will stop vehicles upon entry to the lot and confirm their name/organization is on the approved list of vehicles authorized to park in the designated area.
Volunteers who sign up for this position will be able to park their vehicle in the lot instead of volunteer parking and are also allowed to bring materials (book, magazine, etc.) to occupy their time when not assisting sponsors.
- Verify vehicles have authorized pass to park in the sponsor lot
- Must remain visible at the gate for sponsor interaction
- Set-up and/or break down event pop up tent during first/last shift
- Outgoing and courteous personality with the ability to interact with sponsors as they arrive to park and wait on a shuttle for pickup to the tennis center.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be comfortable manning a parking lot on University of Tennessee campus
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Volunteers are able to sit in a chair stationed in the designated lot. Should dress for the weather and be comfortable working alone.
Event staff will explain the verification process for this position upon arrival. Sponsor lot attendant volunteers will be given a list of sponsors who are eligible to park in the parking area.
Dates for a short informative meeting regarding Knoxville Challenger volunteer positions will be announced closer to the event. The meetings will include a brief tour of the facility, distributing volunteer shirts and meeting with the volunteer coordinator.
Event schedules and tasks vary based on event needs. While volunteers may sign up for a specific task, event staff reserve the right to reassign volunteer positions to fill event gaps.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: