Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Girl Talk exists to empower girls to become their best selves by reducing the likehood of teen pregnancy and helping them to advance educationally. A 1:1 Mentor is responsible for building a relationship with a Girl Talk girl and implementing the standards of Girl Talk through one to one mentor.
- Preferred mentor age 21-35
- Have a heart for girls and a vested interest in raising their self-esteem
- Face time with mentee once a month
- Communication with mentee weekly
- Chaperone Girl Talk Signiture events as available
- Attend 3 hour orientation and yearly weekend mentor retreat (August 23-25, 2019)
- Possess clean criminal history
- Minimum of 1 year commitment
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: