Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Therapeutic Preschool Volunteer
Therapeutic Preschool is an Intensive Outpatient Program for children ages 4 - 6 who have experienced significant trauma. Children learn about emotions, coping skills and communication. Children are provided with a space to work through their emotions in a least restrictive environment.
Volunteers must be able to commit to a mimimum of 3 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months. The program runs Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The first group meets from 12pm-3pm. The second group meets from 3pm - 6pm.
Volunteers may do the following:
- Greet children and parents
- Prepare snack and assist staff in serving and clean up
- Assist staff and children with group activities as well as set up and clean up
- Assist staff with clerical and data collection as directed
- Assist with childcare for Parent Power Hour
If you are interested in becoming a Therapeutic Preschool Volunteer or for more information, please click here.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: