Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Are you passionate about every woman having access to birth control? A Step Ahead East TN is looking for a few volunteers to join us at our Booth at the Women's March
When: Saturday, Jan 19, 2019
Time: 10am - 5pm (2 - 4 hour increments)
Volunteer Position Purpose: A Step Ahead East TN is looking for a A LOT of volunteers to join us at our Booth at the Women's March. We want to have a huge group of people hanging out and having a good time. We have cow bells to ring, information to share and good times to be had. Come join us!
Volunteer Duties & Responsibilities: Have a great time with us. Share information, educate and make some noise!
We are looking for a few people to help us:
- set up at 10am - 11am: a pop up tent, tables, set up cow bells and set up information.
- 12 - 2pm - pass out cow bells ($2 donation requested)
- 2 - 3:30pm - Make some NOISE with us at our Booth!
- 3:30 - 4pm - March with us!
- 4-5pm - help break down and load up our stuff
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: