Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Are you passionate about every woman having access to birth control? A Step Ahead East TN is looking for a few volunteers to join us at our Booth at the Women's March
When: Saturday, Jan 19, 2019
Time: 10am - 5pm (2 - 4 hour increments)
Volunteer Position Purpose: A Step Ahead East TN is looking for a A LOT of volunteers to join us at our Booth at the Women's March. We want to have a huge group of people hanging out and having a good time. We have cow bells to ring, information to share and good times to be had. Come join us!
Volunteer Duties & Responsibilities: Have a great time with us. Share information, educate and make some noise!
We are looking for a few people to help us:
- set up at 10am - 11am: a pop up tent, tables, set up cow bells and set up information.
- 12 - 2pm - pass out cow bells ($2 donation requested)
- 2 - 3:30pm - Make some NOISE with us at our Booth!
- 3:30 - 4pm - March with us!
- 4-5pm - help break down and load up our stuff
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: