Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
2019 Rhythm N' Blooms Music Festival
Rhythm N’ Blooms Volunteers
The Rhythm N' Blooms volunteer program is an awesome opportunity to be a part of one of Knoxville’s most anticipated annual events. From welcoming fans and answering questions to supporting the venues and guest services, volunteers enrich the Rhythm N' Blooms experience for all attendees.
We are thrilled to have you join our team to help create the most memorable Rhythm N' Blooms yet. Volunteers are the heart and soul of the festival and it could not happen without your support!
- FREE day pass for each four four-hour shift you complete.
- Complete (3) four-hour shifts and be eligible for a full weekend pass or three (3) day passes to bring friends and family to the Festival.
- You have the opportunity to be scheduled with a "volunteer team". This is a great way to have a full volunteer experience with your friends! First, create a Volunteer Team and then your team captain(s) can sign up everyone for the same shift or multiple shifts. To create a Volunteer Team follow these directions. (NOTE: This takes the place of the Buddy Form used in the past.)
- Volunteers are eligible for 1-day pass for each shift successfully completed. (Note: Although the 11:30 pm to 2 am shift is shorter than the standard shifts, it still counts as a full shift for eligibility to receive a day pass.)
- Volunteers can pick up passes early, ** as long as you promise to show up for your shift **! If you don’t, you will be charged for the day pass.
- The day pass does not have to be the same day that you volunteered. If you work multiple shifts, you are eligible for multiple passes. And you can get multiple passes for the same day. For example:
- 2 shifts completed – can pick up 2 passes for Sunday OR can pick up 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday and so forth; there are many options.
- 3 shifts completed - you have the option of a Festival Pass (full weekend pass) OR multiple single day passes.
- For 6 shifts or more - you are eligible for 2 Festival Passes, OR multiple single day passes.
- If you are looking to volunteer for multiple shifts or multiple days, you can sign up for more than one shift from the options below. Also, if you want to work back to back shifts, you can pick the overlapping shift.
- Please read our Volunteer Rules & Policies before applying.
- If you are volunteering to serve alcohol review our 2019 Beverage Service Policies.
- Questions or concerns? Email us at email@example.com
Also, you can access the Downtown Parking Map and Trolley Lines Map to assist with your transportation plans.
Volunteer Check-In for all days of the Festival will be located at the Dogwood Arts Office – 123 W. Jackson Avenue, Knoxville, TN.
The online signup at for Rhythm N’ Blooms 2019 is now closed. But we still need PLENTY of additional volunteers for the shifts noted below. If you can help out by adding a shift or two, that would be fantastic! Just show up for the shift at the start times as indicated below at Volunteer Check-In – 123 W. Jackson Avenue. Let us know you are a walk-up volunteer and not on our list, and we will give you an assignment. Here are the shifts of need:
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: