Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Remote Area Medical (RAM) Jefferson County Clinic - General Volunteer
Volunteer Duties & Responsibilities:
Volunteers are needed to provide general event support during the RAM Jefferson County Clinic.
Volunteer positions include:
- patient guides
- food service
You will be contacted after you register below with available shifts.
Other Information about :
- NOTE: TIMES LISTED BELOW ARE OPERATING HOURS; VOLUNTEER SHIFT TIMES WILL VARY.
- Clinic days begin by 5:40am and ends anywhere from 4-6pm.
- The final day of the clinic (8/26) will wrap up between noon and 3pm, followed by a final breakdown of equipment that finishes around 5pm.
- Your food while at the clinic will be provided, so don’t sweat having to prepare breakfast and lunch, we’ve got it covered.
- Every clinic is different, so you will receive more detailed information once you register below!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: