Do you have a workforce that doesn't have the flexibility to volunteer off-site? Looking for something different to do at your next team meeting or retreat?
We offer turnkey, on-site, DIY projects for corporate groups. These projects are either lead by a member of our team or delivered with instructions for the group to follow.
Volunteer East Tennessee can identify a project benefitting a nonprofit that works in an impact area related to your core values or make suggestions based on current needs in the community.
Learn more about services and recent DIY projects below.
- Design a project that can be executed by a variety of skill levels
- Procure, prep and organize all materials for ease of execution
- Deliver to a single site or ship materials to multiple locations
- Provide easy-to-follow, written directions and samples for reference
Recent DIY projects with corporate partners:
- "Fun Kits" benefitting East Tennessee Children's Hospital for children visiting family members being treated
- Produce Crates benefitting Beardsley Community Farm
- Paracord Dog Collars benefitting local animal shelters
- Children's Dental Hygiene Kits benefitting Boys & Girls Club
- Holiday Mail for Heroes benefitting American Red Cross
Pricing is dependent on the project, the number of volunteers and whether or not our staff will be on-site during the service project. All projects are planned to take approximately 1-2 hours.
Questions? Check out our DIY Projects FAQs.
For more information email email@example.com or call 865.582.4085